Mechatronic Training Systems
- Data Sheets
Future mechatronic engineers have to learn things like installation, programming, operation and service of complex automated systems. We help you to configure a practice-oriented assembly line with modular stations. Up to 3 stations are placed on a conveyor belt. Depending on the complexity, the system could be equipped with drop-down magazines, assembly and disassembly station, sensor and camera test station, sorting station and stacker rack. A binary code allows the workpiece identification. Manuals and example programs are available.
Training Systems for Automation and Mechatronics
- Control Engineering (Compact Panels, Component Panels and Boxes)
- Universal AC Motor and Transformer
- Logic Controller and PLC Panels
- Frequeny Converter, Operation and Surveillance (Touch Operation)
- Systems – and Process Simulations
- Mechatronic Stations (Conveyor Belt, Assembly and Test Stations, etc.)
Our qualified sales partners nationally and internationally would be pleased to assist you. Find your sales partner!
hera Laborsysteme GmbH